Sunday is Ahad - CIK MIL MILA

Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunday is Ahad

Were quite tight yesterday due to never-ending-house chores. Even then, its not completed at all. Half done  here and there, but we had breakfast, lunch and dinner at home. Simple dish. I was the chef! and today the kids go to school happily and on time. That is the most important thing!

Surprisingly, I did not stepped out from my house at all!! Not sooo me. Patutlah pening lalat semacam.

Worst, I craved for sweet thingy and found this. Luckily the kids and hubby were away to the nearest playground. Wink ;)

Peanut butter with chunk

.
First, was eating it with Weetameal Crackers, then...huahuahua..I ate it on its own. Sooo yummy!

Good news! I hired new Shaklee member today! She is my next leader. In shaa Allah.

Love you Shaklee, but i love my readers more...

Call/whatapps/sms: 019 2250752 
Email : normila.muhamad@gmail.com 
Add FB: https://www.facebook.com/normila.muhamad 
Like Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/MamanurinsVitaminShop 
Blog Urus Akaun Bisnes Kecil: www.normilamuhamad.blogspot.com 

 *Produk ini bukan bertujuan untuk mendiagnos, merawat, menyembuh atau mencegah sebarang jenis penyakit

No comments: