I've Been Tagged Again - CIK MIL MILA

Friday, July 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again

To Iszan, almost forgot that I got an assignment. I’m a bit busy lately. Busy with so many things.

Question 1:What were you doing 5 years ago?
5 years back was 2003. I’m working at Sate King. My position at that time was an Account Clerk with earning only RM950. I was involved with setting up the company (read: Pioneer).


Question 2:What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1. Call my bosses ( to remind her/him of so many things)
2. Go to Shah Alam Mall for meeting
3. Go to HAC send signing pages for audited report
4. Looking for new shoes
5. Blogging


Question 3:What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
1. Keropok ikan
2. Kerepek ubi pedas
3. Biskut peanut butter
4. Energy bar
5. All kinds of kerepek


Question 4:What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Upgrade rumah to bungalow with swimming pool, garden & pergola.
2. Beli agricultural land for my husband to run his anggur business.
3. Buy a big car for myself
4. Run my own business (not yet decide what is it)
5. Invest for for next life (perform umrah & haj, donate, build orphan school bla bla bla)


Question 5:What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
1. Sales assistant kat Cindy Trading kat Pusat Bandar Pasir Gudang
2. Receptionist kat Cyber Cafe
3. Account Clerk promoted to Account Officer promoted to Account Executive at Sate King (sebab aku perform kot!)
4. Account Executive kat one of small aviation company (don’t want to state what co.)
5. Account Executive cum Personal Assistant to my current boss

Iszan,aku dah settlekan hutang aku k. Aku nk tagged sapa lg eh???

No comments: