Stressed at work? Put potted plants on your desk might help! - CIK MIL MILA

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stressed at work? Put potted plants on your desk might help!

1. Healthy for us, the environment, and easy on the eyes.

2. Reduced fatigue, stress, dry throats, headaches, coughs and dry skin among workers. 

3. One explanation is that plants and the microbes in their soil are good at removing volatile,   organic compounds that can affect health. 

4. A study has found that workers with at least 1 plant in their office or cubicle rated themselves as happier in their work and more satisfied with life in general than those without a plant


And here is my potted plant on my desk, next to my big monitor.










Green and relaxing. Wish could put more. But I might get my desk messy. 

I can feel the difference. Fresher and good for my eyes

No comments: